This task allows you to share Projects with an SVN repository.
- From the Clarify Workbench | Project Explorer, right-click the Project and select Team | Share Project to produce the Share Project Wizard.
- On the Share Project with SVN repository panel, ensure that the default Use existing repository location radio button is selected, select the desired location, and click Next.
- On the Specify the project(s) location panel, ensure that the Advanced Mode radio button is selected, and click Next.
- On the Enter a commit comment panel, modify the default text as necessary and click Finish to produce the Commit window.
- On the Commit window, enter text.
- Click OK.