The Cleo Integration Cloud (CIC) Studio uses two specific resources to send and receive data between the Studio and CIC Cockpit and ultimately between your trading partners and customers. These are the Cloud Monitor and Cloud Adapter.
The Cloud Adapter facilitates connectivity with CIC data as part of transformation, and is used to communicate payload traffic from the Studio to a location specified by a selected Endpoint.
To create the Cloud Adapter:
- Select File | New | Cloud Adapter from the main menu bar. Note: If you select the Package in which the adapter should reside before creating it, some parameters are automatically populated in the New Cloud Adapter window.
- Provide the Source folder, Package, and Name.
- Click An editor appears.
To define the Cloud Adapter:
The Settings section contains two fields:
- Endpoint: Select the endpoint that the payload is to be delivered to.
- Filename: This represents the payload being sent from the Studio.
By default, a Cloud Adapter has two parameters: Payload and Override Endpoint.
- The Payload parameter represents the data in the file.
- The Override Endpoint allows you to dynamically override the Endpoint parameter (defined in Settings) by having it passed to the Adapter at runtime.
Please sign in to leave a comment.