The Connector Wizard helps to generate a Cloud Application Connector Project containing the necessary resources and objects than can be used in an integration Project. These steps take place from within the CIC Studio.
- Select Cloud Connector from the main menu.
- Set the vault entry that contains auth information for the particular application you're building the connector for. If you haven’t already created one, you can use the Add button. See Creating a Vault Entry for instructions.
- Provide the name for the Connector Project to be created (and click Finish).
- Within the Project, Packages are automatically created for each operation (add, delete, search, update, and upsert).
- Each package contains a Business Process (to call the operation), and two Schemas (to be used to create a Ruleset).
The image below shows a typical Cloud Connector Project, with each package highlighted and expanded.
Note that the Connector Wizard has also created request and response Connector Schemas (netsuite.objSchema).
Each package also contains a pre-configured Business Process to call the related NetSuite Operation.Cleo recommends following your normal back up process with regards to this Project.