CIC allows you to quickly integrate with NetSuite, thanks to an intuitive, guided UI experience in the CIC Studio that helps you define and configure the resources needed to design and run processes, including complex inbound and outbound integrations, all based on external application data and events.
- Automatically synchronize changes in NetSuite with your backend database or data warehouse system.
- Send queries to NetSuite, and then process the response into your backend integration or some other transformation.
- Add new information into NetSuite based on another integrated system, such as a database or flat file.
- Receive or send an e-mail whenever a certain status in NetSuite changes.
How it works in CIC
The process to integrate CIC with NetSuite follows this basic process.
- Using the Application Cloud Connector Wizard in the CIC Studio, you connect with your NetSuite application, and retrieve information to then build objects and resources that can be used for different NetSuite operations, such as Add/Create, Delete, Search/Query, Update, and Upsert. These resources include Business Processes and Schemas.
- Activate Business Processes to call the specific NetSuite operations (and other tasks), use specialized Connector Schemas (.ObjSchema) to build Rulesets, and incorporate NetSuite data into your overall integration solution.
The WSDL identifies the IP address and Port used for the Web Service, lists the operations that can be executed when using the service, and identifies the XML Schema describing the incoming and outgoing message formats. The consumer of the service uses these Schemas to form their request message and understand the provider's response message.
The NetSuite application uses a standard WSDL, and CIC's integration engine is able to identify and import this WSDL as part of the Wizard.
|Connector Schema (.ObjSchema)||This specialized Schema (NetSuite/Salesforce.ObjSchema) also handles complex data structures from XML, and is generated as part of its Cloud Connector support for Salesforce and NetSuite applications. The Connector Schema is read-only.|
|OAuth||Open Authorization (OAuth) is an open standard for token-based authentication and authorization on the Internet. OAuth allows an end user's account information to be used by third-party services without exposing the user's password.|