Use the following checklist to confirm that all recommended and required steps and best practices have been included in your integration. This should occur after the integration has been completed and is working successfully, and before handoff to Managed Services.
- Has the SVN repository been updated with the latest code in the Production and Stage branches (if applicable)?
- Have all CIC Studio Projects been created using recommended naming conventions?
- Have the Core and trading partner Projects been reviewed and confirmed as working per design?
- Are there any cross-reference tables involved in the design? If so, has an automated process been created to update the tables on a periodic basis?
- Are all the Projects using the correct Events and Cloud adapters?
- Is data routing being handled correctly (and tested successfully)?
- Has throughput analysis been conducted? Is the design able to support the transaction volume for the customer?
- Are there any long-running Business Processes that have not been investigated?
- Are all the alert notifications working as expected? For example, see the System Check BP.
- Are there any alert notifications that go to Managed Services but require no action?
- Is the System Check project deployed in production and working correctly?
- Is the Functional Acknowledgment (FA) automated error handling enabled?
- Is the Cockpit visibility working correctly? Are all documents visible in the Cockpit?
- Is the Cockpit reprocessing feature working for all the transaction types?
- Has alerting been set up as Zendesk for the Tenant? Self-service customers are set to CIC ticketing. SRE typically handles this but we want to validate this prior to go-live.
- Are there any failures that have not been resolved? Are there any outstanding issues? (For example, message failure due to data not being setup in the Customer’s ERP system)
- Has documentation intended for handoff to Managed Services been completed/updated?
- Have the trading partner contacts been updated for the handoff to Managed Services?
- Has the data flow been verified for all the trading partners and all types of documents? Are there any document types for any partners that did not have a production data flow?
- Do you have any planned maintenance windows? If so, has the process for handling them been identified?
Please sign in to leave a comment.