Before you can use Accelerators and Boosters, some initial setup must be done from the CIC Studio.
- Create the required connector Projects in your workspace. Use naming conventions shown here (not every Accelerator/Connector is shown). Note: this must be done prior to running the wizard setup steps.
Connector Type Project Name Amazon Market Place (AMP) com.cleo.cic.connector.amp Shopify com.cleo.cic.connector.shopify NetSuite com.cleo.cic.connector.netsuite D365 SCM com.cleo.cic.connector.d365scm D365 BC com.cleo.cic.connector.d365bc
- Download (Checkout) the template.wizard Project from the Plan.io repository (https://cleo.plan.io/svn/template-wizard) into your workbench. Once checked out, the Project should appear in your CIC Studio’s Project Explorer.
- Expand the resources package and open the wizard-input.properties file, shown here. Several properties must be defined. These are described below and will be different for Application and Network (X12) Accelerator types, as well as for Boosters.
Accelerator/Connector Type Refer to these required properties Amazon Market Place (AMP) Wizard-input.properties (AMP) Shopify Wizard-input.properties (Shopify) NetSuite Wizard-input.properties (NetSuite) MSDynamics 365 Business Central (D365 BC) Wizard-input.properties (D365 BC) MSDynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (D365 SCM) Wizard-input.properties (D365 SCM)
- After adding these properties, save and close the file.
- Open the src Package and run WizardSetupLauncher.java (Right-click and select Run As Java App). This automatically checks out required Accelerator-related Projects.
Notes: This process may fail during the first attempt. In case this happens, simply re-run the java program. This does not affect any Projects that already have been successfully downloaded. If the failure persists, contact Cleo Support.
You can check the status of the downloaded Projects in the logs folder using log or report files. The report.html files provide helpful information on the Projects. A partial example is shown here.
You can also open the most recent time-stamped log file to see the download status for all Projects.
Note: If you're not seeing content in the folder, refresh the Project.
6. Finally, the Accelerator Projects must be individually imported from your Workspace into CIC Studio in order for them to display in the Project Explorer. To do so, select File>Open Project in File System from the Studio menu.
This must be done for each Project. When complete, all Projects should display in your Project Explorer.
Next Step: Go to the relevant Overview articles per your specific Accelerator.
Please sign in to leave a comment.