Before you can use Accelerators and Boosters, there is some initial setup you must perform in your CIC Studio.
- Download (Checkout) the template.wizard Project from the Plan.io repository (https://cleo.plan.io/svn/template-wizard) into your workbench. Once checked out, the Project should appear in your CIC Studio’s Project Explorer.
- Expand the resources package and open the wizard-input.properties file. A partial example is shown below. Several mandatory properties must be defined. The properties will be different for Application and Network (X12) Accelerator types.
Cloud Application properties
external_entity_type (Indicates the type of Accelerator being used. Choices are app or X12.)
backend_entity (Indicates the backend system being used in the Accelerator.)
external_entity = (Indicates the external system being used in the Accelerator. For example, in the NetSuite to Amazon Seller Central Accelerator, amazon would be the external system.)
X12 Properties (in addition to the above)
inbound.doctypes = (enter supported EDI doc types. For example: 850, 810, etc.)
outbound.doctypes = (enter supported EDI doc types.)
Trading partner -EDI Version (Used when creating TP Project. Currently supports 4010. You can add multiple Trading Partners using comma-delimited entries. For example: TP1, TP2, TP3, etc.)
- After adding these properties, save and close the file.
- Open the src Package and run WizardSetupLauncher.java (Right-click and select Run As Java App). This automatically checks out required Accelerator-related Projects.
Notes: This process may fail during the first attempt. In case this happens, simply re-run the java program. This does not affect any Projects that already have been successfully downloaded. If the failure persists, contact Cleo Support.
You can check the status of the downloaded Projects in the logs folder using log or report files. The report.html files provide helpful information on the Projects. A partial example is shown here.
You can also open the most recent time-stamped log file to see the download status for all Projects.
Note: If you're not seeing content in the folder, refresh the Project.
- Finally, the Accelerator Projects must be individually imported from your Workspace into CIC Studio in order for them to display in the Project Explorer. To do so, select File>Open Project in File System from the Studio menu.
This must be done for each Project. When complete, all Projects should display in your Project Explorer.
Next Step: Go to the relevant Overview articles per your specific Accelerator Type.
EDI X12 Order-to-Cash <> NetSuite
NetSuite <> Amazon Seller Central (FBM)