A search request is performed on Netsuite to look for item fulfillment records. If records are found, each NetSuite Item fulfillment XML is translated into respective Amazon Envelope XML and the feed is posted to AMP. The result of this feed is obtained from AMP & the response is updated at NetSuite.
This section explains the settings required to configure the integration between AMP Seller Central and NetSuite to retrieve the Item Fulfillments from the NetSuite and update the Shipments on the Amazon. This also includes the details on the flow which verifies the Shipment processing status on Amazon once it is successfully submitted. If the shipment is not processed successfully on Amazon, then the flow is configured to automatically notify the user about the same.
How to Configure the Reference table and Process Scheduler
Configure the Cleo-provided Reference Table.
- Deploy the following Project - com.cleo._customer_.booster.amp
- Run the Business Process process - com.cleo._customer_.booster.amp.xref.CreateCarrierCodeRefTableBPS to create the required reference table.
- To verify if the setup is complete, navigate to Integration tab > Reference Tables and confirm that the required table has been created
- To schedule the fulfillment flow, the scheduler - com.cleo._customer_.booster.netsuite.itemFulfillment.LaunchNetsuiteItemFulfillmentPS is scheduled to run every 4 hours with a start time set as 12:00:00 AM.
- To schedule the fulfillment result flow, the scheduler - com.cleo._customer_.ampnetsuite.feedResult.LaunchAmpFeedResultPS is scheduled to run every 1 hour with a start time set as 12:30:00 AM.
Note: Minimum 15 minutes of the time interval is recommended to process the CreateFeed API & GetFeed API and hence, the schedulers - LaunchNetsuiteItemFulfillmentPS & LaunchAmpFeedResultPS must be set with a minimum interval of 15 minutes time gap.
How to Run the Flow
After you configure the Fulfillment Flow (described above), you can test it by running it manually or automatically.
- Deploy the following Projects if you have not done so already:
- To run the fulfillment flow, run the com.cleo._customer_.booster.netsuite.itemFulfillment.LaunchNetsuiteItemFulfilmentBPS.
- Manually - Run the LaunchNetsuiteItemFulfilmentBPS from your Workspace.
- To run the fulfillment result flow, the business process - com.cleo._customer_.booster.amp.feedResult.LaunchAmpFeedResultBPS has to be launched.
For more information, see Business Processes in Starting Objects.
Automatically -com.cleo._customer_.ampnetsuite.feedResult.LaunchAmpFeedResultPS will kick off automatically based on the interval specified and fulfillment result flow will be triggered.
com.cleo._customer_.booster.netsuite.itemFulfillment.LaunchNetsuiteItemFulfillmentPS will kick off automatically based on the interval specified and the fulfillment flow will be triggered.
- Review the results of the Fulfillment flow
- Review Auditor log entries. See Using the CIC Studio Auditor.
- Verify the following in the CIC Cockpit.
- Message Tiles (Status of Fulfillment Acknowledgement)
- Dashboard > Charts
- If there is an error, a ticket is created and an issue flag displays in the Message Tile. You can drill down into the Message Detail to see additional information. In addition, you can see detailed information about the Job.
Fulfillment Result flow (Cockpit error tile)
Fulfillment Result flow (Cockpit error job)
In addition, CIC sends an email notification when the Fulfillment flow has errors or is rejected on AMP. The email contains the Amazon Order Number, the NetSuite Item Fulfillment, and an error description from Amazon.
What to do if the Order Fulfillment (Shipment) is rejected
If an Order Fulfillment is rejected on Amazon, a ticket is created, the Issue is visible in the Cockpit, and an email notification is sent to the email address configured in the global variable - AmpGV.CustomerNotificationEmail.
Look for the error description given in the notification email. If the Amazon Error description is not clear, work with Cloud Support (for MS customers) to understand the reasons for the issue.
Once the issue is corrected, the Item Fulfillment needs to be reprocessed. There are two ways to reprocess the Item Fulfillment
- If the issue is with the transformation (Ruleset) only and there is nothing to correct in the data, initiate reprocessing directly from the Cockpit. Make sure the correct ruleset changes are deployed before reprocessing. Once the reprocessing is complete, further processing is handled automatically.
- If the Item Fulfillment needs to be processed from the NetSuite (if there was any correction on the data) then, after making the necessary changes to the NetSuite Item Fulfillment, the custom field custbody_cleo_source_status needs to be set with AMP_PENDING_ (this is case sensitive) on the corresponding Item Fulfillment. This will be processed automatically on the next schedule.
- This can also be processed manually by running the Business Process LaunchNetsuiteItemFulfilmentBPS.
How to Customize
Two typical areas to customize the Order Fulfillment Flow are schedule and mapping details.
Customizing the Schedule
You can change details of when to retrieve Item Fulfillments from the NetSuite.
- com.cleo._customer_.booster.netsuite.itemFulfillment.LaunchNetsuiteItemFulfillmentPS Process Scheduler is currently configured to retrieve Item Fulfillments every 4 hours. Change the schedule to run more or less frequently.
- com.cleo._customer_.ampnetsuite.feedResult.LaunchAmpFeedResultPS Process Scheduler is currently configured to check the Fulfillment Processing Status on the Amazon side for every 1 hour. Change the schedule to run more frequently or less frequently.
See Creating and Defining Process Schedules for details about modifying schedules.
Adding Shipment Details
The Amazon Fulfillment is created with all the required fields that are needed to mark the order as “Shipped” on the Amazon side. The values that are being mapped are documented in the LMS Template (com.cleo._customer_.ampnetsuite.docs.AMP-NetSuite-Accelerator-LMS.xlsx ).
However, if you wish to add any additional fields then the Ruleset - (com.cleo._customer_.ampnetsuite.fulfilment.NetsuiteItemFulfillmentToAmpItemFulfilmentRS) needs to be updated as per the requirement.
Please contact Cleo support if you need any assistance while adding additional rules.