Shopify orders are retrieved in CIC and the order JSON is translated into NetSuite Sales Order XML, which is then posted to NetSuite.
This section explains the settings required to configure the integration between Shopify and NetSuite to retrieve orders and create the corresponding Standard Sales Order on NetSuite.
How to Configure - Global Variables and Schedulers
- Configure the following global variables in the com.cleo._customer_.booster.shopify.ShopifyGV Global Variable object:
Global Variable Description ShopifyStoreNames Specifies the Shopify store names being connected to. Multiple store names can be mentioned separated by commas. Shopify Vault entries should also be the same as the store names ShopifyLeakRate Shopify has specific rate limits on how many times an API can be invoked for each of the APIs. The throttling limit from Shopify is handled as part of the Accelerator. PollingHours This is used to retrieve orders from Shopify for the last “n” hours.
Default value: 24
OrderStatus This is used to select orders with a current status that matches one of the status values that you specify. Multiple status can be configured by providing comma-separated values (open, closed, any, etc). Default value: Unshipped FinancialStatus Filters orders by their financial status (any, paid, unpaid, void, etc) Default value: paid FulfillmentStatus
Filters orders by their fulfillment status (any, partial, shipped, etc). Default value: unshipped
- Configure the Process Schedulers:
The Scheduler - com.cleo._customer_.booster.shopify.ordersLaunchShopifyOrderPS is scheduled to run every 1 hour with start time set as 12:00:00 AM. See Creating and Defining Process Schedules – Cleo for more information about defining Schedulers.
How to Test the Order Flow
After you configure the Order Flow (described above), you can test the flow by running it manually or automatically.
- Make sure the following Projects have been deployed:
Note: If any of the projects are already deployed and are not modified, they do not need to be redeployed. If the util 1.0.0 project already exists in the workspace, the customer should upgrade to the latest version.
- Run the LaunchShopifyOrderBPS.
- Manually - Run the LaunchShopifyOrderBPS from your Workspace. For more information, see Business Processes in Starting Objects.
- Automatically - If you have correctly configured the LaunchShopifyOrderPS scheduler, the Business Process will start as scheduled. For information about scheduling, see Creating and Defining Process Schedules.
- Review the results of the flow as follows:
- Review Auditor logs.
- Verify the following in the CIC Cockpit: Message Tiles, Jobs, Dashboard > Charts.
- If the processing fails, then a ticket will be generated; errors will be visible in the cockpit message tile and the job (examples shown below).
(Cockpit error job)
How to Customize the Order Flow
Two typical areas to customize the Order Flow are schedule and mapping details.
Customizing the Schedule
The scheduler (com.cleo._customer_.booster.shopify.orders.LaunchShopifyOrderPS) is configured to retrieve orders every 1 hour by default. Change the schedule to run more frequently or less frequently. For details on defining a scheduler, see Creating and Defining Process Schedules.
Adding Mapping Details
The Sales order on NetSuite is currently created with the data required to process orders successfully. The values that are being mapped are documented in the LMS Template -
(com.cleo._customer_.shopifynetsuite.docs.Shopify-NetSuite-Accelerator-LMS.xlsx) - However, if you wish to add any additional fields, you must update the following Ruleset: com.cleo._customer_.shopifynetsuite.order.ShopifyOrderToNetsuiteSalesOrderRS
Please contact Cleo Support for assistance with the above steps.