The Amazon Marketplace Connector uses Custom Authentication. When creating a Connector, you must first store the authorization information in an Authorization Vault, which provides a secure storage location for API keys, tokens, username and passwords, headers, and other info used to authorize calls to external Web Services. In order for a Cloud Connector to work, this vault entry must exist and be configured for the external application you wish to communicate with.
Follow the below steps to create a new Vault entry.
- Open the CIC Studio and connect to the server.
- Go to File -> New -> Cloud Connector. This will open Select Vault Entry.
- Click on the + button to create a new vault entry. Alternatively, you can select a vault alias from the list (if already created).
- Provide the vault entry alias name and select the environment.
- From the list of connectors select Amazon Marketplace.
- Select Selling Region.
For more information on Selling Region please visit: https://developer-docs.amazon.com/sp-api/docs/sp-api-endpoints
- Enter the username and password required to sign in to your Seller Central account to complete the authentication. At this point, you can skip to step 10, unless you see issues with the embedded browser screen. If this is the case, proceed with steps 8 through 10 below.
- If you see any issues with the embedded browser screen after step 6, then click on Switch Mode to sign in to your Seller Central Account and complete the authentication steps.
- Copy the OAuth Request URL in any browser (use in-cognito mode) which will then prompt you for your username and password.
- After successfully signing in, authorize the Cleo application to access resources/data by clicking on confirm as shown below.
- Copy and paste the URL which you are redirected to in your browser as the value for Result URL and click Validate.
- Once the details are validated, a new vault entry will get created.
Disclaimer: if you see any error or failure during the first attempt of vault creation please try again.
Please contact Cleo Services if you need assistance with vault creation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.