Welcome to the Cleo Integration Cloud (CIC) Studio.
CIC Studio is the desktop extension of CIC - Cloud Edition that provides a rich integration toolset for developers. CIC Studio allows you to design, build, and optimize business process orchestrations, maps, and integrations. Upon completion, you can publish (deploy) them to your CIC production instance.
Do I need to have CIC Studio as part of my Cleo Integration Cloud (CIC)?
If Cleo's Managed Services are taking care of your integration solutions, then the answer is no. However, if you are building and maintaining integrations yourself, and plan to take advantage of the data transformation capabilities of CIC, then CIC Studio is required. For simple data movement, the Studio is not required.
Are there any prerequisites for installing the CIC Studio?
Currently, the CIC Studio can be installed on Windows and MAC operating systems. Please review CIC Studio System requirements for more information.
Once I have downloaded and installed the CIC Studio, where do I begin?
Here is a summary of the steps after successfully Installing the Studio.
- Launch the Studio and Sign In
- Select your Tenant
- Understand the basic UI and Core Concepts of the CIC Studio
- Begin building Integrations
Launch the Studio and Sign in
- Start the Studio by clicking the Integration Studio shortcut icon (if selected during install), or by clicking the exe file (or app) found in the directory where you've installed the Studio.
- Enter your username (and password if required). This will have been provided to you as part of fulfillment. Single-sign in may be available if SAML has been set up.
- Select a Tenant to use for your Studio session. In most cases, only one tenant will be available. But multiple tenants may exist - Production and Test are examples of multiple tenants. By selecting a tenant, the CIC Studio, when launched, will automatically connect to resources specific to your selected tenant.
Take a quick tour of the CIC Studio
The CIC Studio allows for building, maintaining, and monitoring integration projects that ultimately are published to your cloud server. The Studio allows multiple team members to work collaboratively on Projects via team synchronization and a version control system.
The Studio uses perspectives to separate major concerns: building, deploying and monitoring, and synchronizing integration Projects with team members. Each team member installs their own copy of the Studio, and then connects to the Cleo Integration Engine, as well as the team synchronizing and versioning service.
The Studio provides an editor for each type of configuration object. Examples of these objects are Cloud Monitors and Adapters, Rulesets, Business Processes, and Schemas.
The Studio supports team interactions, so you can easily share resources with team members, compare versions, and work together to bring your Projects to a production state.
Learn more about the CIC Studio
There are several key concepts, functionality, and processes that you should explore and understand before you can effectively design your transformations projects with the CIC Studio.
- Projects, Packages, and Resources
- Cloud Adapters and Monitors
- Business Processes and Routes
- Rulesets and Schemas
Begin building your integration in the CIC Studio