A search request is performed on NetSuite to look for Grocery Invoice records for a particular item. If a matching record is found, it is parsed and the matching outbound route is searched. If there is a matching outbound route, data is translated to EDI 880 and sent to the trading partner.
This section explains how to configure the integration to retrieve the grocery invoice records and transform them to EDI X12 880 format for the Trading Partner.
How to Configure
- Configure Schedulers: LaunchNetsuiteGroceryInvoiceBPS residing in com.cleo._customer_.booster.netsuite.groceryinvoice is scheduled to run every hour. Refer to Creating and Defining Process Schedules for details.
- Configure the Outbound Route: The Customer_Name is used to identify the trading partner to whom the Grocery Invoice records are to be sent.
- Configure the enveloper: The X12 880 envelope details and the trading partner Endpoint to which the X12 880 is to be sent should be configured in _TP_880v4010ENV (residing in the trading partner project under com.cleo._customer_.netsuite._tp_.outbound.n880.v4010 package.) By default, the Customer name and the TP Name entered in the Wizard property file are added to the sender and receiver id, respectively. If there are any changes to the enveloping details, the same object must be updated.
How to Run Flow
- Deploy the following projects. Make sure that any project that has been edited is redeployed.
- Run the flow. Do one of the following:
- Manually run the flow: Start LaunchNetsuiteGroceryInvoiceBPS. See Starting Objects for details on how to launch a BPS manually.
- Automatically run the flow: LaunchNetsuiteGroceryInvoicePS will kick off automatically based on the interval specified and the flow is triggered.
- Monitor the flow using:
- Log Entries (Studio Auditor)
- Message Tile View (Cockpit)
- Jobs View (Cockpit)
- Dashboard > Charts (Cockpit)
In case of errors:
- A ticket is generated and information is also visible in the Message Tile view and Job view in CIC Cockpit.
Example of Cockpit error message tile
Example of Cockpit error job
For Outbound EDI validation use cases, see Validation Rules in the Transformation Settings object.
How to Customize
- Change the intervals of retrieving transaction Purchase Order, Return Authorization, and Transfer Order from NetSuite.
The LaunchNetsuiteGroceryInvoicePS scheduler residing in com.cleo._customer_.booster.netsuite.grocery.invoice package is configured to retrieve Inventory every 1 hour. Change the schedule to run more frequently or less frequently. See Creating and Defining Process Schedules.
Add more details to the X12 880 from the NetSuite Grocery Invoice.
The values being mapped are documented in the LMS Template present in com.cleo._customer_.edinetsuite project under the docs folder. However, if you wish to add any additional fields, update the ruleset _TP_880v4010RS present in com.cleo._customer_.netsuite._tp_.outbound.n880.v4010 package as required.
Contact Cleo Support for assistance when adding Rules.
Please sign in to leave a comment.