July 28, 2020
New and enhanced features
CIC Studio is the desktop extension of CIC - Cloud Edition that allows you to design, build, optimize, and deploy business process orchestrations, maps, and integrations.
- Users can now download CIC Studio from the Integrations > Studio Download screen.
- Users can now restart the CIC Integration Engine from the Admin > Systems screen.
- For self-service implementations, users are now able to update issue resolution status themselves through CIC Cockpit.
- Issue resolution status icons were added for Messages and Jobs.
- Live Job progress was removed from the Data Flow configuration page. For Job status information, go to the Activity > Jobs page.
- The user can view the certificate used by an endpoint in a job and decide whether or not to trust it for future Jobs. This is commonly supported in a scenario where a Job may fail due to an untrusted certificate.
- A more durable, scalable architecture for Job processing has been implemented. Benefits include:
- More detailed insight into Job status.
- More detailed Jobs information, with improvements to end-to-end visibility and troubleshooting.
- The CIC Studio Connection Number is now included in Job details to link Jobs to CIC Studio Auditor logs.
- The CIC Cockpit can now determine whether an Access Point is active, not responding, or down. This enables better troubleshooting of CIC Agent issues and allows users to track the real-time status of Access Points directly in the CIC Cockpit via CIC Agent.
- CIC now creates failed jobs for more inbound issues, for example, when the AS2-To/From header combination is not found or there is an FTP/SFTP user pre-upload/download issue.
- CIC now supports using native PGP private and public keys and SSH private keys directly instead of using keys wrapped in certificates. CIC also allows you to import PKCS#1, PKCS#8, OpenSSH key types.
- CIC Protocol Engine has been updated resulting in improvements in logging and general performance.
- Removed product name and version from FTP server SYST response.
- Fixed SSH FTP server issue related to open directories in a user session under load.
- Fixed loading spinner issue following a file download in Cleo Portal running in Firefox.
- Fixed issue with Portal "Forgot your password" reset option.
- Fixed an issue to ensure a failed job is always created when there are invalid commands in a dataflow.
- Fixed SFTP server response that could be misinterpreted as an error condition when a file or directory does not exist.
- Made the Message screen download button more reliable when filtering is applied.
May 16, 2020
- Added support for EMAIL endpoint type.
- Enabled file download link once CIC receives a file.
- Fixed polling issue for (s)ftp data flows.
- Fixed CIC Agent reset so that an agent can be activated again after an associated access point is deleted.
- Removed certificate dependency for CIC-hosted Agent-to-Chassis authentication.
- Removed intermediate file transfer progress.
- Fixed issue with Agent update unable to connect to installer repository.
- Handle empty source directory job display.
- CIC-hosted Agent deployment improvements.
- Message Details screen and Job Details screen updated with a Comments section for self-service tickets.
- New Issues are now created for message failure in the Transform Step and for failure in jobs after the Transform step.
- New global settings API available to CIC Studio.
Jan 29, 2020
Here’s what’s new and improved:
- Improved user ability to view activity data on your system.
- Display MDN receipt content
- More meaningful details about jobs
- CSS and HTML updates to fix style issues in general and to add keyboard support to the Activity > Dashboard page.
- General improvements to Activity > Messages and Activity > Dashboard page.
- Activity > Integrations page renamed to Activity > Jobs to better reflect the data displayed.
- Optimized of column space and column properties on the Network > Partner > User Access page and Activity > Jobs page.
- User role validation for trading partners when users are saved.
October 19, 2019
- When a message is selected in the Message Details view, the selected message’s messageID and date are now shown instead of those of the parent message.
- Fixed an issue on the SAML Configuration and Tenant Details pages that could have affected login with SAML.
- Added security headers to API and static website responses.
- Updated dependencies to eliminate known security vulnerabilities.
September 23, 2019
- Messages page filtering
- New Activity chart
- Support local currency, date, string, and numeric data types.
- Deeper unified branding capabilities
- Improved access and permissions control